From kabul please assit.

Please I need your help.

I am Afganistan woman who before the activities of
terrorists and the American bomb blasts (which I
welcome) has a family.  My family is Christian unlike
the majority of Afganistians who are Islamic fanatics,but like other christians,we had to claim Islam,just to make sure we are alive.
 My husband was killed by the Taliban,because he was suspected of smuggling drugs around the Pakistan border,just shortly before,the war on terror began.Due to the fanactical Taliban government then,he was saving his money in a secretive abondoned cave in the outskirsts of kabul.This place was only known to our son Abdul,who also died during the American bombing.

Shortly when the bombing started,my son Abdul had to exploit the confusion then to secretly send the funds to a security company in Europe,but he packed the funds safely into 2 metal boxes,and informed the security agency that the contents of the boxes were personal valuables of a christian missionary group,which was being persecuted by the Taliban.The deposits were registered in my christain madien name,AVI MARIA MODI.Thus the security company based in Europe do not know that the contents of the boxes is money.My son informed me before he died that the total amount of money in the boxes are as follows; Us $ about 9 million,also about 7 million british pounds and undertermined amount of pakistan rupee,but roughly 2 million rupees,which is about 32,000 US$.

I was also affected by the war,because I have my lefth arm removed,one of my eyes is also affected by the war,thus I ereally need urgent medical attention in the western world before i go blind.

Right now I am writing you from the only internet cafe here in Kabul,which was recently opened by an Afghan in collaboration with an american business man,who runs it and I got your contact from a website,and felt you will be of assistance.

Talephone is still scarce here because of the war,so please we will maintain contact by mail.

If you reply me now, showing your interest and
promising me of your utmost trust and confidently,and fully explaining yourself to me, I
will immediately go ahead to prepare (with the help of
a lawyer) necessary documents of claim in your name so that you can go to the Security Company in Europe
and claim the two trunk boxes,on my behalf,and domicile proceeds in a safe bank account,then send some funds to me to enable me make travel arrangements to meet with you.
But note no documentation will mention money,only personal valuables.Also I will like to have a personal  agreement with you,it is that I do not trust you,rather I just want to be careful.

Please I repeat the security company does not know the contents of the two trunk boxes.  They registered the boxes as personal valuables.

please if you are interest to assit,please contact me immediately so that we can discuss how we can share the money before we begin,

Thank you and God bless.

Amina Ahmed