A Tool for Large Network Analyses
Notes for Cygwin:
· Due to licensing issues, you must compile the GraphCrunch code yourself.
· This requires the appropriate LEDA license.
Steps to follow:
1. After downloading the GraphCrunch compressed archive, unpack it by running the following command:
zcat graphcrunch-DD-MMM-YYYY.tar.gz | tar vxf –
where “DD-MMM-YYYY’’ corresponds to the date of the latest release. This automatically creates the directory named “graphcrunch”.
2. Unpack the LEDA compressed archive, named “LEDA-5.x.x-complete-i386-cygwin-g++-x.x.x.tar.gz”.
3. Rename the directory created in step 2 above to “LEDA” and move it to “graphcrunch/src” directory (i.e., you should get “graphcrunch/src/LEDA”).
4. Edit “graphcrunch/src/Makefile” so that LEDA_DIR = LEDA
5. On Cygwin command line, type the following:
o cd graphcrunch/src/
o make install
o cd ..
Note: Your version of gcc/g++ compiler needs to match the version of gcc/g++ used in LEDA.
The GraphCrunch is now ready to use. See the Documentation for further instructions.