I did a summer internship at Creative Technologies Lab of Adobe in Seattle with Dr. Dan B Goldman from 08/12 to 11/12.
I'm a second year PhD student in the Department of Computer Science at University College London. My supervisors are Dr. Jan Kautz and Dr. Simon Prince. My research is in "Synthesizing and Editing Photo-realistic Visual Objects" and it is funded by EPSRC.
I finished MSc in Computer Graphics, Vision and Imaging at UCL with distinction. My Master Thesis "Intrinsic Images from Color and Depth", supervised by Dr. Gabriel Brostow, has won "BBC Best Project Prize".
I completed my bachelor degree at Tsinghua University with a scholarship from China National Petroleum Corporation.
I'm lab demonstrator at UCL for following courses:
- COMP M072/GV01 Mathematical Methods, Algorithmics and Implementations (Autumn 2011)
- COMP M054/GI14 Machine Vision (Autumn 2011)
- MSc CGVI Introduction to Matlab (Autumn 2011)
I was teaching practical sessions at IITU for following courses:
- Introduction to Programming (Spring 2010)
- Algorithms and Programming Languages (Autumn 2009)
daniyar.turmukhambetov.10 (at) ucl.ac.uk
Room 6.22, Malet Place Engineering Building
Department of Computer Science
University College London
Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT
Fax: +44 (0)20 7387 1397