Project Suggestions 2017/2018
Here are some projects suggestions for this year (for both MSc and undergrad, in Imaging and Vision, Machine Learning, Scientific Computing). Click the pdf file for more details. You can also have a look at my home page http://www0.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/b.jin to get an idea of ongoing works. I am happy to discuss the projects listed below and other possibilities. Please contact me via email@example.com.
1. Randomized greedy algorithms for sparse recovery [Description]
2. Active set algorithm for group sparse recovery [Description]
3. Variational Gaussian approximation for Poisson data [Description]
4. Adaptive finite element methods for electrical impedance tomography [Description]
5. Simulating anomalous diffusion [Description]